Thursday, November 3, 2011

See Me Everywhere

Have you seen the latest issue of Paper Runway magazine?
Lilly Piri,Francisca Prieto & LoSiento have all contributed,
and there is an interview about me!
It is such a sweet publication
and I am super excited to be included.

And, if you are in Melbourne next week,
I will be selling prints at the Magnolia Square market in the St Kilda town hall on November 11th, 12th & 13th.
They always put on a great event,
so it is well worth the visit.

And, I am almost finished my Diploma in Illustration,
which means our graduating exhibition,
is this week at Chapel Off Chapel,
in Melbourne on Tuesday the 8th of November.
The ridiculously talented Landells made the artwork
for the flyer, by the way!

And, if you are Brisbane,
make sure you come say 'hi!'
at the Finders Keepers market this weekend!

No wonder I am so tired...





3 comments:

  1. there is so much going on in this post, reading it is making me tired! you're a very busy bee emma!
    i'll have to try to visit you at magnolia square, i'm glad you posted about it because i forgot it was on.
    oh and thanks for the shout out punk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be at Finders Keepers this Sunday helping out at the Shelbyville stall. Looking forward to being able to check out your work in person though!

    ReplyDelete