Wednesday, October 5, 2011

S'wunderful


This is a new piece I made,
it took my whole life to make it.
Or maybe three months, I can't remember.

Anyway, it's titled
and it comes in 5x7, A4 or A3
(it looks good big if I do say so myself!)
and it is a new style that I have been working on
which combines traditional drawing with digital colouring.
It's kind of my new thing.

Also, I have been delaying the inevitable,
but it seems like everyone has a Facebook fan page these days,
so I thought it was time I jump on the bandwagon.
(At the moment, i'm the only one who likes it,
which makes it even more embarrassing.)

2 comments:

  1. i like your new kinda thing... look forward to seeing more.
    i have been holding off the facebook thing for my business too...what to do? am off to visit you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it, I'll 'like' your page! (I really like your blog, too!)
    xx

    ReplyDelete